MRC 0.00% 2.3¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Successful Electrochemical Results on Skaland Anode Material, page-2

1. 15,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    Good Morning @FjordInvest
    It is good to see the SP returning to the capital raising issue price of 14c.

I don't believe there has been any updates on the capital raising proceedings, I would have thought if the 4th stage cleaner circuit had been installed, we would have been provided with detailed information on the new TGC grade of the mines graphite.

I am very encouraged by managements push to increase the value of their graphite projects,

When you think about it, MRC has 2 graphite projects, The Norway project is similar to Talga's TLG (MC $500mil) High grade veins (upto 25m wide)

Both companies are linked to FREYR the Norway Battery manufacture as graphite supplier,

I can only assume the upgrades to the Norway plant is related to FREYR's requirement to source graphite feed plant that is currently under construction. It would explain why MRC is upgrading the plant to include;

• another stage of cleaning to improve the battery grade graphite to a higher TGC,
    • looking at increasing the capacity from 10ktpa to 30ktpa,
    • the down stream processing to install spherical shaping equipment. and
    • increasing the JORC for the project,

Going by the visual in the recent updated JORC, MRC has only a small percentage of measured mineralisation, (Yellow in the image)
    the mine life should be rapidly increased with additional exploration and the continuation of the development drives to the lower levels.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3980/3980954-53a3419e005165774ab70fa90748e02b.jpg

If you didn't know Talga (TLG) is yet to obtain a mining permit for their project and they appear to be a few years away from getting into production, yet they have achieved a MC of $500mil. BTW, I haven't been able to find any information on Talnode's battery anodes capacity to make a direct comparison of energy density, the only information was regarding their early work, which didn't use spherical graphite, it was a micro graphite that was a by product from their graphene production, they only achieved 300mah/g.

MRC result for their Norway graphite achieved an energy density of 369 mah/g which is the second-highest energy density I have seen,
    https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=02466902

Here is a comparison of another ASX listed companies graphite vs 3 other existing graphite feeds.
    MRC's results exceed all 4 samples.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3980/3980957-e2dafb72da2550b684d9b106d3a45afe.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.008K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1482202 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 87811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.