MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

"The fact that all these clowns forget there is 15% of capital...

1. 16,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6903
    "The fact that all these clowns forget there is 15% of capital amongst non aligned shareholders is going to be the true coup de tat."

Hi Fjord,

Based on your comment, Its pretty simple to work out who you are

There are only 3 possible shareholders in MRC who have ~15% shareholding,

AU mining 28.2%
    Tormin Holding 12.2% (AU minings ex wife)
    Zurich Bay Holding 12.1% (Sumito/Caruso) plus personal shareholdings. (ex Ceo and associates)

2 of these substantial shareholders took part in MRC recent capital raising. The one in bold is investors did not take part and is unlikely to gain any support from the other major shareholders to remove directors from the board.

I do find your posts very entertaining,

The only person you are impacting with your negative view is the 15% shareholders you claim to represent.

The 64mil shares you hold currently are worth around $7mil, with it likely you are related to ZB, your own selling and down ramping have cost yourself around $14 million dollars. including the additional dilution to the share registry by pushing the SP lower for the capital raising.
    Sure MRC has had some issue which have contributed to the fall in the SP, but I honestly think the pain would have been significantly lower if Zurich Bay used a BOT or sold out with smaller daily parcels.

Keep up the good work. all the issues at Tormin and Skaland have been resolved or soon to be resolved, it will come to a point in the near future where your views and shareholder have zero impact on MRC SP and MC.

BTW, wouldn't you think it would be better to slowly sell out and achieve $14 mil more for your investment? I would have thought that would have been a better solution then selling on every positive announcement MRC produces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.