MRC 0.00% 2.7¢ mineral commodities ltd

I think many people are interested in the progress of this...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I think many people are interested in the progress of this company, as well as governing bodies.
    Either you know something the rest of us do not, in which case I would say you are a proverbial fool as HotCopper provides a platform for companies to have an official representative identified on this platform within guidelines that follow relevant rules and you should be prudent in how and what it is posted.

Or you are genuinely a bookworm doing intent research and in typical academic demeanour, what is typed on a page is blinding to the physical realities.

Your enthusiasm does seem blind and I am concerned that you may catch yourself short.

It is interesting that MRC is pursuing progress in a widely unused technology, that very few of the big producers use, and almost no-one in China, which is a massive producer. If it was so good, then why is it not being more aggressively adopted globally?

Or are there a few collective academics who are pushing this to get some stripes on their shoulders and make a name for themselves and do so by using public companies as a funding mechanism for research because there they are not regarded highly enough and have no ability to raise real research support through the academic/universtity funding structures?

Something to think about perhaps.

Im not saying your research is bad, you cut and paste accurate data to suit your narrative, but the question many have is why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.