MRC 4.76% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Successful Electrochemical Results on Skaland Anode Material, page-8

1. 15,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6800
    @FjordInvest

I found the following interesting,

FREYR mentions in their QTR report

• In June 2021, and in line with its strategy of developing local battery supply chains to access materials made responsibly with renewable energy, FREYR signed a non-binding MoU with Talga Group Ltd. (“Talga” for the supply of active anode materials based on natural graphite produced in Sweden. The parties intend to discuss binding long-term supply agreements as well as other business models and collaborations.

Talga's announcement details FREYR were looking at using Talnode, not active anode material as suggested by FREYR's announcement.

Now that FREYR are going to be using 24M technology in their Customer Qualification Plant, IMO it doesn't seem likely they will be using or testing Talnode (graphite anode) it is also unlikely for Talga to be providing any material for qualification by 24M due to the Talga's swedish mine still waiting for approvals and is yet to start construction.

IMO after seeing MRC's significant energy density with the company detail they have provided samples for product qualification, MRC would appear to be awaiting on 24M/FREYR to validate their AAM prior to entering into supply agreements. It also fits with FREYR's intention for a Nordic supplied battery.

It might also explain why MRC is looking at expanding its capacity to 30ktpa and why they are commencing studies to looking at installing micronising and spherical graphite equipment at the Skaland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $1.938K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344373 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 183653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.