NMT 4.55% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Agree Scolley. I have been quite of late and just watching what...

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Agree Scolley. I have been quite of late and just watching what unfolds. It certainly was one punch in the head after another for a while and there is no positive spin to put on it. it has been brutal for NMT and HNR

My musings :

1. Battery recycling . I do wonder whether we have had to consolidate in the current market and save our pennies for this one. It will demand cash and soon and it the first and main cab of the rank.
    2. eLi position was made clear in the Crux interview. It was never dead. Whether it is a unicorn @ProCapitalism will remain to be seen (by the way I always like your posts). Posts that paint this as a failure by management are plainly wrong and unfair
    3. Barrambie- well years of work wasted but it seems to be the game you play when dealing with the Chinese esp Jiuxing - but the titanium and vanadium has not gone anywhere its still in dirt owned by us. I see some criticism about selling Mt Marion to cheap (which i think is just utter BS for so many reasons) but heaven for bid we sell this too cheap we dont need to sell so lets wait.
    4. Vanadium - again a lot of work and this was disappointing to be honest. But Im not sure this is dead in the water. obviously point 1 above was the main factor but the macro environment was to i suspect - again the tech is still there and if it was a unicorn then maybe she is back in the stables where she needs to be whilst we build Merc a plant

I am prepared (i wont say happy) to hold and i certainly continue to have faith in Chris and management. This company's story doesn't get really interesting until 2026-2027 and by then the gravitation pull of the lithium story will pull us back up. the battery wave is coming so I propose to sit back and chill. Just wish I had some spare cash to average down to tbh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $50.95K 480.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 266340 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 270030 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ 107401
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.