PWN 0.00% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Hi joblowWill be interesting. I think he's an honest messenger...

1. Mer
    1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Hi joblow

Will be interesting. I think he's an honest messenger regards his chats with Bahay, but Bahay will always push the positive line - it's his job. Late last year where Bahay said 2023 had been challenging, the interview with Sven's Questions vs Bahay's Sidestep, that felt quite close to the mark. I stopped emailing Bahay a long time ago - 1: He's got better things to do, and 2: The answers always amounted to 'it's going great, there are opportunities etc. etc.', just pushing the line that all was well, which is what's expected, but not particularly enlightening.

Don't get me wrong, I like where they're at. Tankweld plus a chunk of cash, a push to get new-tech over the line, roll of the die and all that. Maybe what I like is that it feels like a bunch of phony stuff is out of the way, the teasers about opportunities and partnerships that were never going to happen. New-tech stuff is going to be built and either they have the customers or they don't. It feels quite simple - we've got to the point where we can build it, now - does anyone want to buy it or pay us a yearly? Likewise the potential big project - the pre-feed review period is nearly over(though subject to client timeframe), either they want to progress to a FEED or they don't.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.981K 625.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 17350566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 510915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.