HMD 4.17% 2.3¢ heramed limited

I don’t think it’s dead at JHC, not yet and maybe at the...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    I don’t think it’s dead at JHC, not yet and maybe at the quickest pace it would be a year until the tech of a competitor was in place. So maybe 12 months of life minimum. HeraCARE is in active use in private clinics in WA as well as Victoria (through Melbourne Mums) so it needs to be understood that there is in fact the possibility that more than 1 solution will be implemented. Drs will often work at 1 hospital but not another for a variety of reasons and one of those reasons is the equipment and staff on board particular sites. Drs don’t always tow the company line so I could completely see HMD and Pulse/Nuvo being implemented just at different sites.

The delay is not positive for perception so a decision one way or the other needs to hit the decks as uncertainty is a killer of share prices.

Dunno mate? I’m not out of HMD and I don’t believe that HMD is dead in the water. There is a market and now we are getting an idea of its value as Philips has gone hunting… GE is a big deal too so maybe we’ll end up in that corner? Lots of other big players and lots of hospitals so I think the risk is to the upside particularly when the USA is considered.

This is realistically the pivotal year so either we get some completed deals with accompanying revenue or we are a bit cactus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $8.548K 368.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 329404 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 142222 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.