MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Successful Green Pig Iron Production, page-27

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    Yes i agree , some figures on potential revenue for the company would be good , i suspect a lot of this will be released once they get some sort of BFS out .
    I reckon the hold up was the bio char results which we received this week , one could assume the wheels are now in motion as they now have a viable product to show to potential customers , it also might lead to some update on Anglo , i would like to think there should be more news before the holidays .
    I think they are also updating the website as well so it all seems to ne happening , just a pity Mr Market inst interested , YET !!
    A few decent announcements re Anglo and maybe funding or offtakes could have MGU sitting at 200-300 market cap very easily within the next couple of months .remember MGU were up around 18 cents in June but then sold off because iron ore shit itsself ,, retail panicked and sold MGU , which was a bad move in my opinion , the DSO option was just an opportunistic venture but never the main goal of the company , so the insane sell off was a huge over reaction by the market .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.