CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Successful High-Grade Ore Sorter trial , page-8

1. 8,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8150
    SB
    All this was meant to be done last year, we even had the announcement of how successful the high grade crushing was in July last year.
    At the AGM, where nothing was mentioned about any problems with the crusher, it was clearly stated DSO SALES by Feb/March, not testing 2 months later.

Why is there an ore sorter that is only capable of 30t/hr, when you have a crusher that provides 550t/hr?

Only 1000 tonnes of the 5000T batch had 2.5% Cu, they didn't say anything about the other 4000T, so why did they mention it?

We clearly have a world class resource at Rocklands, yet management are really stuffing up at the most important time for shareholders. At the rate their going, ie snail pace, then the likelyhood of further cap raisings comes into play, with the associated dilution.

If the simple (managements word) crush and screen process, that what talked about during the AGM and mine tour, to recover DSO NCu, is still not able to happen, then how long is the processing plant going to take?

I'll bet there are no time lines given in the quarterly, when clearly there should be. It is because they just don't keep to those told, when we do get them. So the simple 'out' is not to give any.
    Shareholders don't have shorters and manipulators to blame for the low share price, management are doing that themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.