VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ikazo, ""Trick will be to see who hangs onto their shares"" I...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Ikazo,

""Trick will be to see who hangs onto their shares""

I have been hearing for some time now that some new players would begin to take a position in VRC when the time was right.
    Perhaps we have reached that time.
    The volume this morning is compelling. 32 million traded in 90 minutes would suggest this to be the case. We saw glimpses of it yesterday.
    There will be plenty who will be unable to resist the temptation to sell for a nice profit.
    I think what has to be remembered is the worth of VRC which is currently in the ground. We are not an explorer looking for Graphite. We have already found it and are now taking the necessary steps to begin extracting it.
    When that happens VRC will be making plenty of money and those that are walking away with a nice profit today will probably be thinking down the track what a wonderful opportunity they missed out on by jumping off the bus when things just started to look interesting.

VRC is a bottom of the draw stock for me. It has always has been, because their prospects simply have always been exciting with plenty of blue sky potential. I have always had faith in management to get the job done. I think I have posted those sentiments on many occasions in the past year or so. As I posted yesterday, it's a 2 year hold . At least.

The obvious question is why would one sell today when 3 times your money beckons in the forseeable future.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.