VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Successful Investor Site Visit at Bunyu Graphite Project, page-125

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Nice to hear from Maz540 again! His positive views on VRC helps to keep the faith!

But his last comment about the HC forum was very cutting but also very true!

"... but mostly people here talk complete crap!!"

This is the same point that I have tried to make in my last 2 posts. It would be nice if some of the less mature members of this forum stopped the irrelevant, meaningless, childish and ridiculous comments, and their silly little disputes with one another, and stuck to the the facts about VRC, its sp and its future!

Raising the tone and relevance of this forum would be appreciated by the majority!

But what a great run up by VRC today, almost cracked 5.0c! Wow, the volume traded has been huge! 376 trades for 32m shares in the first 90 minutes! Profit taking has seen the sp drop to 4.5c, but something big might be in the wind??? Or some big buyers have entered the market? Not sure why the big movement, but I am really liking it!

It would be nice for this momentum to keep going and the sp to break through 5.0c now! Go Volt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.