HMX 5.26% 4.0¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Successful Kalman Ore Sorting Trial, page-15

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1380
    Kalman has always flown under the radar. The market has effectively ignored Kalman. If you want to put it that way. After ore sorting, the next drilling results will be all the more important. If something halfway substantial is found, the market will not be able to continue to ignore Kalman.

We have Dan at IMARC in the next 2 days and in terms of the news pipeline in the coming weeks, I'm sure many other companies on the ASX would be licking their fingers to be able to present something similar.

Special attention from my point of view is on these results - which could have game changer character - namely:November: Updates on drilling at Kalman, Mount Hope, Lord Nelson and Mascotte AND Mt Isa East JV Update - Pearl and Trafalgar drilling results.

The 7-8 cents zone is no man's land. If we go through 7, 8 should not be far away and the next resistance in my view is around 8.3 to 8.5 cents - after that everything is open.

Should the next news be positive or even a surprise or two, then I see no reason why we should not be 10+ before Christmas. In addition, I am firmly convinced that various possible "surprises" are being worked on behind the scenes. I don't know, but something is coming - I'm sure of it.

Anyone who still has the feeling that he/she has to sell HMX shares based on the current "data situation" has really not understood anything.

So - I wish us all good luck and a very exciting time until Christmas. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $35.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $18.19K 470.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13500 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 180839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.