IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

“Progression-free survival (PFS) is a surrogate endpoint widely...

1. 2,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    “Progression-free survival (PFS) is a surrogate endpoint widely used for overall survival (OS) in oncology.”

I feel we may have some PFS data due , very shortly for the first line head and neck data ,let’s hope it’s as favourable as the previous 2nd line head and neck data.If it is its game on , for mine.

The high overall and complete response rates for patients in Part C of the TACTI-002 trial, taken alongside their long-lasting persistence with the median Duration of Response not reached, provides a strong foundation for the ongoing TACTI-003 trial in 1st line HNSCC. The combination of the MHC Class II agonist, efti, with pembrolizumab is now showing an encouraging overall survival benefit in two different cancer indications.”As seen in multiple clinical trials, efti is generating very durable responses when combined with anti-PD-(L)1 therapies. Notably, one of the five complete responses that lasted 28 months (as of the data cut-off) occurred in a patient with negative PD-L1 expression or CPS <1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.