ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,196 Posts.
    Made profit twice on MGC and still sitting at profit now, so not to concerned, have not been wrong yet once on MGC movements and 20/21 ST/MT shares trading up at the moment, when I start seeing more than 50% of my shares in negative I may start taking advice of people on HC, but thanks for your perspective.

I don't really think you can consider mm stocks in same boat as mining stocks, as mining is not a sustainable resource and relies on the demand of large economies, mm in contrast relies on the needs of individuals and government regulations. The bubble would be dependent on a paradigm shift in the thinking and beliefs of many governing bodies and the end of the day money talks with tax benefits and reduced costs from policing exceeding any negative aspects.

Socially and economically, people who smoke cannabis or have a medical requirement for it are far more likely to buy it than retail or consumer goods regardless of socio-economic background. This demonstrates a large market segment that is currently in it's infancy and is only expected to grow over the coming years, while some companies may not survive others will be highly profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.