RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Good morning Brad, Thanks for taking the time to quote me in...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good morning Brad,

Thanks for taking the time to quote me in your last message but I'm curious to know if you actually read what you were quoting?

Where did I say "I've changed my mind" and that mxc has suddenly "regained its credibility"?

I merely started facts that we know about the company. Their cannabaloid extraction facility is completed and seems to be a success (we have not seen the test results of the final product yet). They own a large chunk of panax and that crop is at 80% growth and almost ready for harvest. The ducks seem to be lining up in that regards however the market has not responded to the last 2 positive price sensitive announcements. Management decided to CR at the peak of the share price, a price which the company has not seen before and while some people see that as a good time to capitalise, others see it as suspect. Management pay themselves over exuberant salaries and the dilution is huge. The market seems to be waiting for another acquisition (which they stated that's what the CR money was going to be used for) or an Australian license. The Australian market is tiny compared to other markets that we are currently pushing towards so the instos certainly have their questions too as the share price movement since the CR suggests. I've been open about my sentiment and where my average sits on mxc and I'm not about to say we are going to 30 cents in a months times like some dreamers on this forum. I'm a realist.

You seem to enjoy calling people out with your constant quoting of people and finger pointing but you provide very little information to these discussions. Jog on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 632 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3791 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.