GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Can see the debate going around in circles again. I personally:...

1. 9,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18254
    Can see the debate going around in circles again.  I personally:
    1.   never expected the lab results to translate to the field  as I have posted previously, and IMO the PFS, or whatever they have decided to call it now, will be the basis of moving forward.  This embedded post gives my opinion on the trials and what the PFS will need to examine. Post #: 25837053
    2.  Something that will need to be addressed in due course is actually the cost competitive benefits of OHD fertilisers as the previous statements is that OHD represents 1/10th of the retail cost of competitors (i.e. the OHD manufacturing cost is 1/10th of retail cost which in effect is comparing apples to oranges).  Well, the comparison will need to be like to like - maybe the wholesale cost of OHD and competitor products, manufacturing cost of OHD and competitors etc so again lets see what the PFS says there to.  Yes OHD I think is a cheaper product but not 1/10th of the cost of competitors IMO.
    3.  Is the pilot targetting stage 1 and 2 of the OHD process and then add stage 3.  Again the PFS will need to detail the plan etc.  See Post #: 26430933

Finally, I guess whilst I may not have  agreed with @anatol at times, and/or was not as optimistic as him, I found his research always a good basis to work from to DYOR if felt his view was wrong or overly optimistic.  I think his presence on this forum will be missed whether you agreed with his viewpoint or not - every stock IMO needs its share of downrampers and uprampers to make the rest of us DYOR to justify an investment here or to sell out etc etc.  In terms of my investment here I have been investing any spare cash elsewhere recently, but may change that if GPP finally start delivering on some of their timelines.  What I have is essentially a bottom draw GPP stock now.

All IMO and have a good weekend.  Ramblings from someone who can now see the table from the hour glass of the VB stubbie.  Yep its empty, time for another VB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $5.666K 377.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160833 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 233552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.