GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-522

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    If you go back and read the post before the one you just commented on of mine I have said that I expect the control in the wheat trials, as gauged from the bok choi Ann, had also some level of base fertiliser. So the control has fertilsier, the question was is the fertilsier and application of fertiliser in the control representative of what wheat farmers actually do in a growing cycle and that was the basis of the next post which you have commented on. I expect the PFS to give more details and the post you are commenting on of mine is based on the assumption by me that the control is not what farmers do, hence my guess- estimate around 20% increase in growth as per the post you are commenting on in that post.

To look at it in another way, if the control was representative of what farmers would do in the life cycle devlopment of the plant, and using the post you are commenting on, then infact the fertiliser would increase yield by 50% - 100% over no fertiliser option (see the links in my post you are commenting on) and then OHD further increases that by another 100% - 160% inyield terms. My assumption is the control is not reflective hence the post you are commenting on, but it still looks good for OHD was my point in the uncertain environment of guessing what is the akeup of the control in a life cycle fertiliser application/spraying cycle. Anyway all IMO as I posted here in my last few posts.

The question remains how reflective is the control from what is actually done in the field? That is the question we are all hypothesising about here so lets see what the PFS says. To tell truth the debate of the last three months here could have been greatly reduced if GPP/Monash provided data around the control itself, such as was fertiliser in the control a one off application, more than one off application etc etc and how reflective is it of what is actually done to a plant in a spraying/cycle timeframe.

All IMO and I think I will wait for the PFS to gauge the outcome of these questions sine the PFS too me will be akin to a bankable study and potential financiers will want to know why OHD is much better than other products and how much better is it and what is the cost advantage to farmers etc etc

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.