GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-524

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    The other aspect I was mentioning was the key measure in the Ann was dry mass not number of heads as that gives you the product - hence the starting base in that post. And in the field I wouldn't be expecting the results in the Ann because of the impact of other variables (rain/frost/wind etc) having an impact on the biostimulant uptake of each plant (given in the greenhouse it is more easier to spray each individual plant). Hence, also in part the 50% reduction assumption I put into the guess-estimate, which still showed a potential 25% increase in yield for OHD over what is traditionally done as a guess estimate using the links. Anyway, all conjecture by me and others until the PFS comes out.

Anyway to really gauge this debate, those with contacts in Monash maybe they can ask this question:
    In terms of the control in the OHD wheat Ann, are the controls treated in a similar way as to how the plant would be fertilised/sparayed etc in the field. Or is fertiliser added as a one off treatment in the control?

@nondiscrypt I recall you saying you established contact with Monash? Apologies if i am remembering differently - my VB stubby is looking empty debating here so need a fill

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.