GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-532

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    The point I am saying, in all the announcements the company references a 20t pilot plant, but @cfp and now yourself, are trying to convince everyone they are going to build something bigger on nothing but a guess?? Hence the request as to what information you could point me to that would indicate this because there is nothing and I mean nothing in the company announcements that would indicate otherwise.

They have been trying to get this off the ground since 2014, and way back then they were saying, proposed pilot plant to be built in 2015, and again plant studies and costings mentioned throughout 2015, 2016 and into 2017, but alas still nothing....

If you read some of the statements made by King, the trials could add another year or two to the process, I have asked numerous times if these current, future trials will hold up the progression of a plant being built.
    Before you suggest I get on the phone and call the company, I DON'T DO IGNORANCE...... so if you or @cfp next time you are talking to management felt the need to ask that on my behalf then I would be appreciative.

Although I would agree they have progressed a long way with trials etc, they still have and uncanny knack of having road blocks put up and delays occurring. So my take is with the lack of interest in a JV build partner / financial institutions then a last gasp hope has been thrown on the Government Grant Scheme.
    Otherwise there will be CR's to get this to a pilot plant before it could pique the interest of backers.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.