GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-534

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @Davyboy if we're putting in fanciful requests based on desire, then I'll have a Moscow Mule please - hold the lime wedge.

Though granted, maybe the 'bigger than a 20 ton a day plant' that was purported to be highly likely if, to quote @cfp 'announcements are read correctly and understood this information is there, investors just have to know what to look for' is true? Though honestly, while I don't recall 20 plus being mentioned anywhere, I've not bothered to actually look and it's easier to just wait for @cfp to advise @fooca what leads him to his claims. Fanciful or factual?

hmm and my take on the wheat when referring to the 'as per the normal GPP standards' ambiguous announcement is they're currently only testing application frequency - I do it all the time with fake tan, it's really not that exciting I can see the debatable issue of whether they're going to grow to harvest now or later but I think really it's a matter of no importance because I'm not sure we'll see the data anyway - it's predominately being done to provide 'management information' for the proposed trial that's not kicking off in Shepp (maybe) until April 2018? So @Davyboy, with the trial timelines I seriously think a shed and power point might suffice at this point in time.

@Scarpa apologies, I did indeed make initial contact with Assoc. Prof. Patti and he confirmed he was open to receiving questions. I then went on to let work, lashes, nails and lovely long lunches in the Melbourne sunshine dominate my week Seriously, I didn't think this topic would rear its ugly head again so soon and like the share itself I'd put it in the bottom drawer of my to-do list and let my attention be diverted elsewhere - my bad. Truthfully, I'm glad I did though because your recent comments are much more articulate and well thought out than my email draft so I'll re-write tomorrow morning and send.

I'll also ask for a heads up on the specifics of the current wheat trials @Zestfulmocha.

@fooca - who untied you? Interesting that you say 'last gasp of hope'because that's actually my take on the appointment of David Trench. Maybe they've clued up that they're out of their league and their inability to attract JV partners or investors (they have apparently been doing so for the last 14 months and nothing has materialised!), pull this 'imminent' PFS out of their backside or to get us grants etc necessitates them literally going back to the drawing board? I feel like we may be starting again with someone who is a bit more adept at getting things done rather than a team that really has only really been good at writing easily misinterpreted announcements that allow bs positive spins to be randomly assumed at a whim.

Lastly @apkjm - love the new footer ... I couldn't agree more
    Last edited by nondiscrypt: 13/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.