GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-538

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    @cfp
    I don't want you to report back to me, all I have been asking is for you to substantiate your claims of why you think they are going to be building a bigger than 20t a day pilot plant, whereas in the company's own announcements that they release to the ASX they continually reference it to being 20t...........
    Until you can/will show the thread your information sources or links then your posts can only be construed as unsubstantiated up ramping.
    Your response to @Zestfulmocha may have been eventually telling him to chill but it was only after you lambasted him because he dared to be critical of the appointment of David Trench per se.

I would have a problem if you produced a statutory declaration, as it is only the signature that is verified and not the content. So we both know, as well as a few other poster here, when I was part of your Face Book group that discuss GPP outside the Hotcopper threads, I showed you emails I sent to the company that never received a reply. I mentioned it in a reply to @Davy Boy that I don't do ignorance, meaning that if after a few attempts to contact the company they can't be bothered then I also can't be bothered trying.

You seem to be one of the only posters that can read between the lines and decipher GPP announcements with certain clarity and understanding whereas the majority of posters have deemed the content of announcements ambiguous. So is it all in the announcements we only have to read them or is it something else, as in another source of information?

You come to conclusions that I only post here in the negative sense, I would actually concur on that at this present time, but regardless of what you may think my reasonings are, it is solely so the posters and readers of the threads actually get a pro/con debate without the "so called contrarian posters" being bullied @natandsal into not posting leaving the thread full of up ramping, rosy, feel good posts........

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 50834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.