GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-539

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    @fooca, as I keep repeating, pick up the phone and ring and speak to management, civilly of course, they put there phone numbers on the website so they are not afraid to answer, I will discuss with those I feel are worthy of being involved in my discussion, not just because you stamp your feet and demand, now fooca until we get the announcements, I say chill, off topic, why havent you been in and given the other 2 stocks you hold an earful of negativity, one is into its 16th week of a 6 week suspension and the other well it is a speccy I suppose and when a speccy drops 80% in an hour it is expected right, yours is not a contrarian view it is very negative all the time, so please take the time to call management and speak to them, if they are busy and dont answer then ring back, they will answer, I will stand by my call of a pilot plant larger than 20 tons a day, I will also say Morabisi is going to be one very large lithium resource, REE, we will see, if it is there in abundance it will be a great resource to scoop up and sell to fund other areas, SOP, here we come, hang on tight, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.