GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-541

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    A contrarian view of the positive up-ramping is, inherently, going to be deemed negative by those same posters. I think you need to take a breather, in fact, this entire thread does.

My observation is that there are two people here;
    1. Those who are so deeply convinced of this stock's potential and drawn to any positives.
    2. Those who are wavering and/or looking for validation of their investment and are drawn to any negatives.

Our perception is our own reality, yours and mine alike - if we are down to debating the interpretation of the use of the English language then I suggest we have all hit a circular argument and should be spending our time elsewhere, like you say, just wait for the next announcement and see what happens.

My final comment on this if you are indeed correct in all of your assumptions, which you may well be, then management is just poor at communicating to its Shareholders, and if the news is positive then they should really focus on ensuring these positive notes are at the fore, and not have its shareholders 'reading between the lines in order to cherry pick the secret chunks of good news. This isn't the
    This isn't the DaVinci code, this is the ASX, and as such, I don't believe these hidden positives to be the case and remains my reason for scepticism of such comments.

Are you able to share a copy of the email you sent which wasn't answered? Would like to see what was asked. Silence can speak louder than words sometimes! [email protected]

As always, answering the call to action when the rest of us are content with our game of forum checkers! Thank you for the initiative, look forward to hearing what you uncover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.