GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-542

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    For what it's worth - in my opinion GPP does not employ Mr Trench until they feel comfortable of a eventual commercial plant. I maintain it is always great to hear contrarian views without any agendas or personal attacks

Now whether that means they go straight to a commercial plant or begin in incremental steps via Pilot Plant (with upwards scalability), is yet to be seen.

My guess is the latter - the Pilot Plant will be created as quick as possible to meet any current demand via any confirmed interest in the hydroponics sector and keep in mind GPP can use the liquor created to undergo other trials in possible other sectors (rice?). This can be done also in a parallel means.

The OHD Commercial Plan released will cater to all needs and to meet eventual goal of progression to a Commercial Plant.

It could* be careless and reckless in my opinion if they go straight to a Commercial Plant without a Pilot Plant. The beauty here is that there is a working pilot plant on Thermacquatica's site so I doubt there would be much teething problems if at all commissioning issues of the pilot plant.

In summary the Pilot plant in my opinion will be important because it will:
    a) Meet any current demand issues from external parties (hydroponics sector - tomatoes)
    b) Provide liquor to ongoing/other trials (Rice? Medical Cannabis? Stone/Nut Tree - grapes, almonds,citrus, apples)
    c) Reduce risk by going straight to a Commercial Plant
    d) Perhaps open other avenues to funding/interest

All in my opinion and respectfully said, I do think the back and forth arguments of Pilot Plant vs Commercial Plant in the end holds no real merit because ultimately from GPP's last announcement they have said the following which points to a Commercial Plant:

gpp1.jpg

You simply don't go sourcing for the above for just* a Pilot Plant

Thanks

Have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.