GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-577

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Hi @Davy Boy - Hope you are good

It is my opinion, but in hindsight, probably a combination of factors - unfortunately there was an expectation of 300% or more again with the Bok Choy, the announcement was not properly read as it confirmed also that the OHD Biostimulant Fertiliser "enhances reproductive activity in plants that produce flower and seeds"

Combined with this of course there was the normal case of the negative nevilles coming out in force to talk down without facts which naturally causes panic amongst holders.

Now my question to you is over fullness in time, can you imagine what industries/sectors GPP can target with plants that produce flower and seeds?

In my opinion for the short term future they will target the Hydroponics Sector and whatever can grow within this environment. Then we can expect to see wheat industry, palm oil industry etc targeted.

Like you say really looking forward to further evidence and in particular on Stage 2 Tomato trials - to investigate application frequency.
    In particular measurements of:
    flower numbers, flower to fruit conversion, fruit yield, observation of nutrient deficiencies, nutrient content analysis.

Have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.