GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-588

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Good Morning @apkjm

1) The pilot plant no doubt will be done by HRL Tech as they have been doing the engineering and design.
    Combined with their expertees within Latrobe Valley Coal they would seem to be ideal for this kind of service.

From their website:
    http://www.hrlt.com.au/resource-and-process-development.html

gpp1.jpg

The real question on the lips of many holders is whether this Commercial Plan has scope for a eventual commercial plant. I think it's fair to say we have had a robust discussion on this already by prominent users on these GPP threads.

2) I am not too familiar with LIT's technology - without looking too much in detail it does look very interesting, however as we are finding out with our own OHD project, all new "disruptive technologies" take time to implement properly. In my opinion it will take still a minimum of few years to fully seamlessly implement that sort of technology. Will it still be relevant in 5 years time especially with no doubt many hard rock resources coming online around the world?

Again the question arises whether we can be the "next set" of junior explorers to prove up a commercial resource in order to mine. We have a set window of time (probably 3-4 years in my opinion).

In my opinion our management will not be miners as will likely prove it up and sell it (most likely to the US/Europe market, rather than China). If they are to be miners - I would forsee the current company undergoing probably major hierarchy changes in the name of different entity/ mineral exploration or mining company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.