GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

@Davy Boy Thought this thread was more appropriate. Not what I...

1. 6,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4331
    @Davy Boy
    Thought this thread was more appropriate.

Not what I said at all, as I don't actually write GPP's ASX announcements you should ask them why they have been saying that they are going to build a "Pilot Plant" since 2104 and repeatedly ever since then in numerous announcements released to the market.

I am actually at a point where i don't believe anything GPP say in regards to the OHD project, as it has been, delay, shift left, delay, shift right, forget that they have mentioned @Taurus65 Canola trials, Palm Oil, JV partners, off take agreements, employ a consultant to basically do what they had been in the final stages of discussion with a decision shortly on the feedstocks, water, plant site etc as well as doing what HRL have been doing for over a year now, and I certainly wouldn't expect a company to forge ahead with spending more shareholder money without having a marketing plan, which btw I would assume will be part of the "Commercial Plan"

I believe that is the exact problem they have had, they tried to source JV partners / and financial backers without any success and it has only been recently they have actually mentioned a "Market Scope" with all the latest trial results that will assist with the "Commercial Plan". Co funding will only come when they can get the Pilot Plant running and proven, because at the moment the only thing they have proven is the a 5kg/hr bench model that works.

IMO also I think that there may be some problems with the inputs for HRL to be bogged down for so long in getting a pilot plant design up and running, maybe one of the reasons they need more oil for testing?

cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 27/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.696K 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 340834 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.