GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-669

1. 9,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17942
    The Anns have been clear that GPP only holds the Australian and New Zealand rights IMO. Hence my post above and this is in one of those embedded links. Post #: 26786721

The key too me is how GPP is protecting its own IP rights as integrated within the OHD process because that process IMO has been refined through what GPP has done in its own trials orelse GPP would be fitting an of the shelf pilot plant in Australia IMO. OHD was conceptual and is been tested by GPP through the trials and inputs and refinements etc etc etc on how to get the best out of the brown coal inputs from the OHD process - and chemicals well are probably still conceptual IMO as I posted in the post above. Four years of R&D is what would is potentially putting GPP ahead of the other entities using OHD especially if it can protect the embedded IP it has brought to the table. The key is can it enforce protection of the IP development or is it a free for all other competitors not operating in Oz/NZ and @Stig this is what I suspect that bold bit means. Ramblings from a declining VB stubby. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 572940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.