GNM 0.00% 1.0¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Successful OHD Cereal Crop Trials, page-737

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091
    I'm intrigued ........
    Having to call a trading halt = why? There is no reason to call a trading halt, it isn't/won't be price sensitive information. Companies can't just call for a trading halt because they feel like it, they have to justify why they believe that a trading halt is required, and calling an EGM wouldn't be a justification.
    When was the last time a company requested a trading halt to call a meeting? Seriously!

Currently, GPP are doing what is in the best interest of the board (re" Placement, for votes) not in the interest of all the shareholders, maybe the market may see a 249D issued as a good thing considering how this current board have been bumbling along doing "not much" in way of increasing shareholders value.

Suspension = why? There is no absolutely no reason that they will go into a suspension waiting for an EGM to be held.
    SMH again, you are assuming that GPP's financials are not in order by suggesting that it could take 6 - 8 months in suspension to have them checked/audited?

If the 249D is issued, if it goes to a meeting and the resolutions for change don't get passed, then it is the shareholders that have decided, simples ........

As per your previous post, in no way was I suggesting it was your fault the share price ended where it has because you predicted it. It was more of you accusing @natandsal taking delight at investors misery whereas the point I was making that maybe you should look at yourself before suggesting that. Natandsal have never altered what they believe the merits of GPP's OHD claims were, but you hand yourself out gold stars at the same time not claiming to big note yourself! not sure how that makes most regulars on this thread feel but I could assume that it doesn't make attractive reading as their wealth is being diminished.

All IMO only
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 560691 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.