ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: SUCCESSFUL OPTION ENTITLEMENT ISSUE CLOSES OVERSUBSCRIBED, page-46

1. 4,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1101
    Hey Bas,

Thanks mate but I'm not looking for sympathy. I fully accept responsibility for my investment decisions.

I'm rather just sharing my thoughts and sentiment on the situation as it evolves I think it just stands out more here as my view of things is negative at the moment and therefore contrary to the posts of most others on here.

We have had a few posters here in the past such as starplus to name one who just used to rant and post constant libelous rubbish and I was part of the group who ostracised them.

I would hate for people to see my posts as anything like those posters who were just bitter and twisted. I am extremely frustrated with the way the potential here has been mis "managed" IMO and I just say it as I see it.

I'm not impatient and those who know me from "some" of the other stocks I hold would see that I can handle a 50% short term drop in SP with no stress at all as long as I have faith in management. My biggest frustration here is management. I am learning all the time with my investments and starting to get more confident to trust my instincts. If I had trusted my instincts here I would have bailed a good few months ago and would not potentially be looking for a re entry point, albeit with a much smaller allocation of capital.

Again to be totally transparent if the SP can recover and pull TNRO up with it I will probably sell most of what I still hold on market rather than convert. For me to convert anymore we would need to be above 3.6c and I just can't see us getting there with the stop / start and patchy news flow. I honestly think the market will need a consistent, regularly and timely flow of positive news here than culminates in a really strong resource upgrade to be take TNR seriously.

Anyway thanks again for the hope of my x mas pressie the good thing is if it comes we will all be happy.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.04K 4.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3572513 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.