NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Successful outcome of legal proceedings, page-10

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    We need to prove proof of concept with flaring over the next 2 months and then I am hoping by year end we demonstrate this resulting in an upgrade of the resource. At that point a takeover could be one of many options available to us.

Our major shareholder is an interesting one when you read up on their business and with another Chinese company coming over to observe flaring as announced recently it does make you wonder what the long term strategic plan might be.

There are a lot of comments on here regarding the need for Power for the state and Eastern states and whilst this is very true the company may well decide to go in the direction (fertilisers as an example). The fact we are planning to build a small scale plant before we go big is an interesting one.

There's still a way to go but exciting times ahead.

Whilst the last week or two has been a nervous wait with the threat of an injunction I now feel even more comfortable with my investment in LCK. The environmental concern by the traditional land owners was always lurking in the background and whilst it may reappear in the future the fact they have tried to stop us and were quickly shut down is a great sign. The only way they can try to stop the business with any credibility now is to come up with a case based on new evidence or information. And they would have exhausted all avenues this time so unless there are environmental issues that arise during flaring they can then use for future injunctions I can't see how they can seriously try again with any real hope of succeeding.

I'd be interested in Random Decisions comments since the injunction has been dismissed. Has been very quiet since the first day in court!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.