NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Successful outcome of legal proceedings, page-17

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Don't miscnstrue this as investment advice, but here is what I have learnt the hard way.

How much others hold is irrelevant.

Only hold as much as you can afford to lose, and/or can afford to not have access to for an extended period of time...

1. What if the flare is a fizzer and LCK release an announcement saying "wasn't as successful as we hoped, think we drilled in the wrong place, still think the site has lots of potential, just a slight setback" ?

2. What if the judge on Friday says "Actually, I am revising my decision, having reviewed the case notes and evidence presented...etc" ?

3. What if the gas flows are substandard (poor yield, contain troublesome compounds etc.)

4. What if a major piece of plant fails during testing?

If any of these things (and myriad others) happen, the share price will plummet like the coyote strapped to an anvil on Bugs Bunny.

These things are unlikely to happen but could happen.

With great news just around the corner, the temptation is to go all in - don't.

If you are feeling bullish invest to an uncomfortable level but not a 'cannot fail' level.

Plan to be in a position to ride out a retrace to 8 cents and a 12 month recovery period.

Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $43.78K 10.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6299999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10027995 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.