CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    Orion - surely you jest. I know you are cleverer than that
    i think you need to ask that question what is the volume
    today - answer 17k just now

with 50 dollars one coukd hit the .005c line and show a 12..5% increase , which would equate to increase of a few million in market cap . But that is irrelevant

there is no volume and no interest , even the 6m on the bid only equates to 20k . I could make the price go up or down by 40% with about 30k - Eg - I can personally move the market cap in 10 sec by 6-7 m

see no matter that people may think of sector , Jim and myself the truth is nobody can challenge the numbers , every come back is posts like yours - why is it the SP rising , it’s not , it’s simply lunch money trading the stock
    som come backs are he knows what happening Hahahaha. The only think laughable is his pathetic attempts to spin something
    joyes is we can’t read financial reports when in fact it’s on obviously clear it is he who can’t positive

I have not seen one attempt to justify why this is a good investment on the facts available and this is because the facts are the following - this is a zombie company which exists only to pay salaries . They owe circa 3m in payables and only have about 70 k on receivables and this is before the expenses incurred last quarter and this quarter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.