AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

Ann: Successful placement and debt conversion, page-262

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Sorry for the delay I just got back from school. That’s the beauty of this place you can be who you want to be and nobody knows the truth and that comforts you Sicktor.Lost a hole heap nearly a mill I believe and just keep feeling the hurt. I for one do not feel sorry for you , live by your decisions Thanks for your concerns about how much the stock owes me but FYI it’s a lot less than 1c thanks to yours and Autoslimes down ramping.

Now please answer my question will you say goodbye nicely if profitable acquisitions are made and this company does have affluent families invested in the stock?. I will if the opposite occurs. I believe these affluent families may be using FPL as a vehicle
    to be able to purchase distressed oil/gas wells whilst still having the current asset that is undervalued per acreage, has good oil flow and looming gas deals. I believe they have put that on hold whilst they chase the bigger dream in these unprecedented times. Some of the worlds richest people and companies use these times to be opportunistic and acquire wealth.
    I just think your hate for the company helps you put the blinkers on and this forum is your medicine yo rant.

Lets see who’s right I for one believe the previous announcement and think it has merit. If I am wrong I will disappear and apologise but I don’t think I am.I certainly will not be here like a ranting lunatic if I’m wrong , I made the decisions I’ll live by them . How about trying it Sicktor.

Yep predictable come back on its way zzzzzzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 35356618 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 148264566 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.