XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Trolls are a part of being on a forum no matter how jaded or...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Trolls are a part of being on a forum no matter how jaded or mentally challenged they are. Yes they are a pain when possible investors read their rubble and yes they are annoying to see when so many have confidence in a company/share but it all comes down to confidence. confidence in a company and knowing you've done the right thing putting your money into it.
    Trolls could down ramp until the cows come home as far as im concerned and it does not alter my confidence in XST one bit and if new holders have done their homework then they would also know a jaded down ramper when they see it no matter what is said about a company. Still makes you want to throw headbutts when you read a dead set trolls comments but that is when it is time to sit back, relax and be confident that everything is going to plan. The plan you came up with after doing your research and then became willing to put your money on.
    Troll on i say because whether it is tomorrow or next month, i am confident enough to say that i will be smiling with my feet up, beer in hand and the Mrs hounding me for the key card to buy a whole lot of sh!t we dont need with our $$$ from XST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.