NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

"Why do you only post when the SP is pushed down?" Fairly sure...

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    "Why do you only post when the SP is pushed down?"

Fairly sure Bottle posted on a green day. Oh, look here:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/56915719/single

Not everything is a conspiracy. As Bottle and others have said, NOR is illiquid. Why? Because the company doesn't consistently release worthy news and doesn't do anything to promote the stock. Why? Because the company doesn't achieve anything of note? Why? The 2 highest paid execs have their attention diverted elsewhere. Why? Because NOR cannot sell their products.

I have compared NOR's current performance to when it went on the run to ATH. The run to ATH coincided with:
    1. PO regularly attending promotional events like TechKnow to "sell" the story to retail. Now you hear nothing from the company. Covid is not an excuse as these events have gone virtual which creates the opportunity to access an even bigger audience.

2. NOR was constantly banging out price sensitive news. 4 releases in the month of the ATH. By comparison NOR released 4 price sensitive news announcements which included a "sale" to PO's side gig and an accounting entry to their 1 telco customer.

3. With the release of escrowed shares, giving the promoters of the RTO to bail out with multi-bags. Who was left carrying the bags?

The RTO games of 2015 was spectacular; the likes we may never see again on the ASX. A huge learning curve for me in the game at the micro/spec end of the market; littered with my winners and losers.

All imo.

Is it weird how the perma-bulls only believe in my losers and not my winners? Is it bitterness? Does it make my comments and predictions on NOR less valid? I am happy to compare my NOR predictions with anyone on HC. Fairly sure I would come out on top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $11.17K 241.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88146 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 358139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.