NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Mate.. your erratic posts, combined with your somewhat...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Mate.. your erratic posts, combined with your somewhat "informed" posts.. obviously you're sick of waiting, and hearing all the ongoing years of delays and excuses..

But, Disco is spot on..

Have to minimise the dilution, because as soon as the next decent deal lands, Nor are cash positive - and the SP can seriously 10 bag from these lows.
    A company with seemingly not much happening, other than dismal quarterlies and the next "last" raise.. has a MC of a minuscule $4m
    A company that is cash positive, with a big telco deal or 2, hopefully some big partnerships that will quickly lead to many more telco deals.. $50m MC easily.
    What was Nor MC when it peaked on nothing more than world phone download numbers!?
    Was it HUNDREDS of $millions?
    This raise obviously puts them in to next year.. probably when $$ starts really kicking in.
    They also need some $ in the bank to finalise significant deals, I would expect.
    I think we are going to see some big things between now and Xmas.. and no matter how relentless the daily trolls are here, there's no stopping a $50m+ MC with a decent deal, hopefully metaswitch (and/or other) partnership, a cash positive Nor, secure for good, with endless potential of telco deals.
    Spark is just a mini deal.. wait till the big bastards begin, and see how quick they will follow, especially with metaswitch, etc.
    $300k plus PO notes is significant..
    I suspect there will be good reason for it.
    Otherwise they could've just gone with a smaller amount, along with some R&D, plus spark $.
    I also think it's been done sooner than required - for good reason!? ..and, we haven't had the guru posting CR at all lately!!
    Why do they post CR every month when there isn't 1 due, but never when there is 1!?

All my opinion
    Last edited by Holla: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $15.53K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.