NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

You constantly contradict yourself!!You preach CR!! every week...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    You constantly contradict yourself!!
    You preach CR!! every week of the year there isn't a CR coming.
    You state bogus figures to back up your horrid opinions, and always conveniently neglect to include any income at all!
    Your posts are always horrendously wrong.
    You argue and dismiss sub holders, and when you're proven embarrassingly wrong over and over.. you have a childish reply of "I don't care", and anyone who questions your posting history has their post modded.
    Now for the sake of another bs downramp, you chime in with some garbage about how hard it is to find a stock that doubles in price, then 2mins later carry on about a 30 bagger that could be a 100 bagger!!
    ..but according to you, Nor can't be a 2 bagger!!!!
    Before covid hit, you were saying Nor was a sell at 2c, and it quickly hit 7c... remember? There's a few bags, on no news.. just expected deals (then covid crashed everything).

Your rubbish post is ridiculous..It is extremely common to see specs bag up, especially from such low MC, like Nor $5m
    Can you tell me what Nor MC peaked at when it hit 16c/$1.60 on only world phone downloads?
    Imagine the bags on a large telco deal, and metaswitch (Microsoft) partnership...

Oh, I forgot.. only your stocks bag up!
    Meanwhile you're desperately upramping them when selling out with a loss
    Last edited by Holla: 15/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $15.53K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.