NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Growls confirming it!? Isn't that nice. Got the usual growls...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Growls confirming it!? Isn't that nice.
    Got the usual growls notification, refuse to ever read any of their Holla obsessed thread flooding though.
    I was sure the MC was in the $hundred millions back when I first bought a few - no doubt when the current daily trolls also bought in and got burnt on trades, while hard-core upramping HC. I remember the gearloose posts, the most extreme bs upramps ever seen on HC. Then hard-core downramps, then upramps, then downramps.
    The vendettas still going, years later, since their losses.

So.. $100m+ MC on worldphone downloads!
    Over 20x the current MC
    Except, now we have better products that telcos want. We have spark $, a much lower spend, with large telco deals and partnerships potentially pending.

Nor was obviously overvalued when the MC exceeded $100m, when it was all the rage with the HC posters who have since became long term vendetta trolls in retaliation for their trading losses.. but, (in my opinion) is extremely undervalued now.
    The SP I would expect to multiply very quickly as soon as a large teclo hits, that would instantly send Nor cash positive.
    Even another smaller spark-like deal would..
    With metaswitch/Microsoft and other partnerships brewing, along with larger telco deals.

If the MC can soar beyond $100m on world phone downloads, imagine what it could do from $5m on proper revenue deals, and partnerships with global giants.

Even a small $50m MC would have the SP at 15-20c.
    The big players, and most of the market will be well aware just how minuscule the current MC is, and how far it can quickly pick up.. no matter how much trolling we get on HC.

Things can multiply on the hint of a large telco deal.

Another new player in recently..
    Sub holders only further increasing holdings (lists continue to confirm)
    PO notes at 2.4c (50% above SP at the time)..
    Great signs

Bring on a big Dec '21 quarter, and massive 2022
    Last edited by Holla: 16/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.