MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Lot of talk about this going back to 1c by people who said we...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Lot of talk about this going back to 1c by people who said we were going back to 0.006 just before Christmas. At the same time I was saying we were gonna push through 1.4 then onto 1.9, I'm happy to say we only reached 1.8 and that I was wrong....just! We've now had sophs put over $2m in at 1.3, do people think they'll wanna be down $600k on Thursday? For me this stock is all about where they'll be by the end of the year and they're staring down the barrel of another CR. I expect we'll be many multiples of where we are now and everyone who was clever enough to buy below 1c before Christmas will have a decision to make. Also, if you're on "the bird" look and see who took some of the placement, someone who on the surface very rarely loses money. Whether you believe people or not is one thing but these "influencers" with their many thousands of followers have the ability (sometimes) to move stocks. If you're caught at the moment because you bought 1.3-1.8 I think patience is required, it will get back there and you can either get out or hold on to see how high it goes. I have a price target of 3.7-3.9 this year, I think it'll be H2 when the bulk of the M&M results come through and we're hopefully drilling Linhuane. However if the rail line starts looking like a reality this year and Ti02 prices continue to strengthen that'll change everything. Wish everyone the best of luck, 2021 is off to a very good start GLTAH IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $320.9K 80.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 104191144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6530683 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.