MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: Successful Placement of $2.1M for Expansion of HMS Drilling, page-49

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063
    Uninformed...........???

This coming from the person who came on spriuking MRQ had over 3million SOI undiluted when the SP was rising
    This coming from the person who could work out that the end figure was a combination of THM & VHM
    This coming from the person who only makes low handed comments on any stock thread they post on
    This coming from the person who made racist comments about a poster and their user name
    This coming from the person who has provided no research at all in the MRQ threads
    This coming from the person who spams threads to disrupt them and make them unreadable/unfollowable
    This coming from the person who claims to have put me and other posters on ignore and then starts replying to us
    This coming from the person who tries to bait certain posters, prob to try and make them put you on ignore

I really shouldn't take the bait but sometimes I do

back to real life though

In my view MRG Metals is onto a winner here, some people have lost money on this stock in the years previous, maybe why they are posting here so much and in a certain manner, only a matter of time........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.85K 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 60221599 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11370528 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.