ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    For me this is a real opportunity that doesn't come around very often, The last Mayo placement reaffirmed this opportunity. HMD knew how much of a change this will make globally and have joined with companies in each country with an existing track record, no way they could do this themselves.

Mayo clinic in USA, Medizane in Turkey, Her health care at home in India, Hapvida in Brazil, all can be checked out on Google.

Our Australian provider Freeman Road, in cooperation with PHI (Partnering in Health Innovations) is a well-connected healthcare advisory group with an extensive network of global consultants with diverse expertise and collaborating across several locations, including Perth, Queensland, Singapore, Boston, Oxford, Helsinki, and Israel.

From the last Mayo placement on 21/7:

"CEO and Cofounder Mr. David Groberman said: “We are proud and excited to extend our long-term collaboration with a world leading health system such as Mayo Clinic. This new agreement, specifically during these challenging days of COVID-19, with the growing demand for innovative remote monitoring and telehealth solutions. It further emphasizes the paradigm shift in the mindset of healthcare systems and the belief in the opportunity that HeraMED’s solutions are adding to virtual management of maternal and foetal wellbeing. Our strategy is to cooperate with top-tier healthcare providers to drive adoption; This achievement strengthens our relationship and aligns perfectly with our goals. We are confident it will become a significant catalyst in our goal to deliver accessible and high-quality care for pregnant moms and their providers”."

The major players (Philips, Siemens etc) will want a slice of this eventually I feel, so far I cant fault management, but each to their own.

Will continue to accumulate when possible, and can also see this as a $1bill+ company in the years ahead. Pregnancies will keep on coming no matter what the world looks like, 130 mill a year at the moment.

Lets only take 1% of that number, and only add $100 a pregnancy and you have a co with $130 mill a year popping in, just my numbers but make up your own, you'll get the drift..

Very early stages here, but that where the big money is made.. Covid has accelerated this by years.. Orion is currently active under stealth mode, keep watching...

Just another opinion,

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.741K 368.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 800001 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.