HMD 5.56% 1.9¢ heramed limited

I've never even thought about using twitter for anything? I'll...

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    I've never even thought about using twitter for anything? I'll have a look at some point. I've been using the stock market since I was 16 so up to my 28th year investing. Normally with small cap stocks I like to know something fairly concrete about the business and management in particular. Most of the time I don't hold more than 3-5 small cap stocks let alone microcaps, most of what I have is ASX100 or international and I do well enough that this is my primary source of income. To be completely transparent, I could buy HMD and I know some people involved in it who could do the same so I'm surprised that it's still listed which is why I just don't know about investing more... there is something very right or very wrong with HMD and I'm at a bit of a loss to understand what is wrong with it but equally if it's that good why is is it still so cheap with such good people involved? just doesn't quite add up. then again, maybe it does? Dunno.. as in I really do not know but I did buy a few more today and I might buy more tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.