HMD 0.00% 2.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Successful Placement of SPP Shortfall, page-7

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    I agree this is very undervalued. One of the better opportunities in small cap health care on the ASX.

The issue seems to be that the investors still think of this company as only having a consumer, over the counter, product whereas they are really aiming to insert their offerings into formal antenatal care worldwide. There is little doubt in my mind it will improve current care and as such will find clinical support. It more a case that we know the features/ability and others do not. HeraCARE (which includes HeraBEAT) is really impressive.

Even a moderate role out will see this rerate significantly. From a regulatory point of view this company is streets ahead. Having Mayo as a partner (shareholder and collaborator) can not be overstated.

To be very obvious, pregnancy is not going away, so there will be an unending number of users for this. It hits 2 sweet spots. It is cool tech and digital
    engagement so the mums and dads love it. It is also clinically useful and allows broadening of care in ways that are currently not possible. Thus you have push from both the clinicians and the families. Could not be better.
    IMO of course. I have quite a few of these shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2.5K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2490114 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 253225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.