CAY 2.53% 8.1¢ canyon resources limited

Ann: Successful Placement to Progress Minim Martap Project, page-60

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    I.like @tiptruck loaded up in the raising to average down somemore.

I too am.unhappy at the shareprice being here in the high 8"s to low 9's. Mainly UNEDUCATED and EMOTIONAL Retai investors are to blame Im sorry to.say.

Why do I say this? Heres why:

If tomorrow morning all retail sellers who do not have the hindsight of realising we are at the pointy end of getting a mining license and progressing Cameroon into a MIGHTY BAUXITE entity removed their sale orders, guess what??? The FUNDS and INSTOS looking to buy into this stock, will PAY UPWARDS and the SHARE PRICE will climb.
    Especially once any J/Vs and Offtakes news are released to market,

This is why most boards prefer Insto investors rather than the emotional and ill informed retail investors.

Guess what would happen peeps if all the retail selling came off on Monday?

The BUYERS would lift their bids and guess what???
    The damn Share Price would rise. We would be back above 20c before u knew it.

So take my advice or dont. But dont whinge and moan when we start to climb and the instos take.over the buying and push this back up to 20 cents, then 30c and beyond.

Most Corporate Advisers will always get set at a cheap price,.swallow all cheap retail sellers and then push the share price up and up and up as solid news is released. IMO we are due some good news and as per their own timeline, it wont be long. This is trading exactly like any stock that has just completed a cheap raising.

There is so much news to flow this Q. Phil Gallagher is heading back to.Cameroon next week to advance things and we should have a mining license very very soon.

So we only have ourselves to blame for trading at these levels now. Sorry.......
    Same thing before the CR. Panic selling (and some.manipulation IMO) lead the price downwards, hence the cheap 8c raise.

IMO this is still a MASSIVE BUYING opportunity to.average down at these.levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $114.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $30.67K 383.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1252 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 75500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.