88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Successful Placement to Raise A$9.9M, page-18

1. 8,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    Morning Team,

Couple of things to be mindful of, others have covered this also.

• Fully funded is not always what is says...
    • The new shares placement shares hit the market 8/12/23 at 0.0045. A few of things can happen here, in the past there seems to have been forward selling of those shares taken up on the LSE/AIM, causing some downward pressure. Those on the ASX that took up shares, also often look to get and immediate return, causing some downward pressure.
    • If the above happens, those of us that are small fry, can either moan, sell out or see these lower prices as an opportunity(if you have some belief that the current forward plan of operations will see some price gains). Up to the individual, of course.
    • These guys are a minnow, so are caught in a CRing cycle. There's nothing that will change this in the foreseeable future. Further dilution can and should be expected.

It used to be my view that September/October was the cheapest time to buy. I'll be reviewing that strategy, possibly this year will be the week before Xmas. Of course Ashley could drop some great news and the price goes gangbusters, not sure there is much more up his sleeve though.

As always, stay safe, be happy and enjoy life.

Just my Thursday morning mussings.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.