RIM 5.45% 5.8¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

Seriously Bob you and Billis should just sell and exit. You 2...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3313
    Seriously Bob you and Billis should just sell and exit. You 2 are the only ones damaging this stock with your daily and constant whining on here and attempting to spill the board for your own agenda imo. If Billis wants this company as he does as he like many SH's know that our cobalt is significant why else are you here to discredit the board and management and constant board spills. No one is interested!!! Just move on and focus on other stocks... Your constant complaining on here is not on and seriously most SH's imo are sick of your pro Billis propaganda. Enough please!!!!.

You are wrong on several fronts. I am a SH and bought just over 10% of this placement, I am not complaining as many SH's aren't either as our SP gone from 0.006c to 4.1c while you have been trying to spill this board and complaining. Blah, Blah, Blah, LMAO... All my shares were free carried and took great profits, how you can complain is just so comical.

We will drill both sites and busy H2 with drilling funds secured and SP will easily go over 5c NOT your projected SP collapse...

You know as I know that doing a CR for retail SH's takes many weeks and the costs out way any benefit as RIM only raised just over a $1Mil and no directors were able to participate. It's a tiny placement and only a 10% discount VWAP, I was hoping for 2-2.3c Placement SP not 2.5c and options are not that generous. SP was 2.8c and this is 2.5c, so stop misleading on here with your out of touch figures. With respect please sshhhhhh and move on, as real SH's aren't listening to you and I am sick of reading all your negative board bashing propaganda B$ and having you impact on my investment, just stop and move on, enough is enough...

Mr Billis imo please call back your whining, spin doctor "giveablowjob" on here, TRY supporting and enjoy the RIM ride as plenty of upside as I see it and of course you see this as well. My advice if you want control of RIM then pay for it!!! Seriously time to stop as you got bugger all votes in 2 attempts to spill this board, time to stop and move on imo... LMAO!!!!
    Last edited by docmin24: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.