ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    For the record I am not employed by Billis and have no tie-in with him.

Notwithstanding, I admire him for taking his majority-owned ASX listed companies from explorer to producer to year-on-year dividend-paying cash cows. Not many entrepreneurs have a 40+ year deposit that they ride the economic wave turning a piece of dirt to gold and cash in the bank. He is worth a further look as Tribune (TBR) has another mine in Africa that Billis has held for 20+ years that has a jorc ompliant 1.8M oz of AU tipped to soon be 3M oz. TBR is a sleeping giant IMO.

My research shows no evidence of Billis ever wanting to play an active role in another ASX listed entity - so that tells me he sees something in RIM. Billis has the funds, business acumen and mining expertise to take RIM from a day-trading speculative stock that is going nowhere to a real business. Make no mistake, he will have only shown interest in RIM to make himself $$ - something all SHs do. If Billis was incentivised to fund RIM the minority SHs could hang on to his coat tails for a free ride. My view is that, under his guidance, the SP would be many multiples of where it is today.

There has been strong Billis bashing from supporters of the present RIM management (and by association their convicted fraudster cohort in Giovinazzo). Yet no other attractive option is out there. With Billis now selling down there is no savior. I just see RIM's present management selling a story, but only having the ability to CR enough funds to stay afloat and remunerate Directors.

Respectfully, I take umbrage in your view that asserts that I am on a Billis payroll and your other innuendos. Fiscally, the only beneficiaries in this thread are the CR participants with discounted stock and free oppies - of which you are one of them. So I get why you support the Board with your views.

The value of forums like HC is that interested parties have the opportunity to publically air their views. I encourage you to continue to do this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.