ZNO 0.00% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Successful Poultry Trials Completed and New Agreement Signed, page-95

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Coronavirusstill has many counties around the world in its grip. However, many people inAustralia are complacent with the warnings, not to mention those that think itis all a conspiracy and media hype. I must say, I was one of those people whenI first heard about it last year and thought the news story would be over in afew weeks, despite what two of my siblings who are senior nurses were tellingme. As the weeks went on and I began to hear stories from relatives overseaswho living in what they call a horror movie in coronavirus hotspots, I now seethe seriousness of it. We are lucky here in Oz as our border is met by the seaand our government finally put in place measures to combat the spread, so wehave not seen the gravity of the situation. Having said that, we are beginningto see spikes in some states again, showing the tenacity of the virus andrestrictions are again being imposed.

I thinkthe way we view hygiene has changed significantly and will continue to changefor the better and expand into the pet and livestock industry. Zoono will playan increasingly significant role in this. Without coronavirus, the uptake wouldhave occurred, however nowhere near as fast. As PH has mentioned, I think we'llsee a rapid increase in sales for the next 2-3 years. By then we will have a significantwar chest of cash to possibly take over other businesses to diversify what weoffer and increase our economies of scale (eg. automation). Regardingdividends, I agree with what some of the greats, such as Warren Buffet havesaid, which is that paying dividends is an overly expensive exercise for a company and excess cashcan be better utilised in growing a company.

This isall my opinion and we each have different investing strategies. I'll be in this for many years to come, as I see a bright future for Zoono. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180053 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 2355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.