SUV 0.00% 5.0¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Successful Production of First Geopolymer Concrete Product, page-14

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    that is the beauty of permacast, they have the clients, the labour and the skills. the deal is 50% of the profit and you are dreaming if you think they turn over 5 million a year. do you know how much concrete costs these days. these guys are the biggest pre formed concrete company in western australia. i know 2 man band companies turning over $5 million. look at their permacast website and see all the projects they are involved in, all the biggest projects in western australia such as mitchel freeway extension, forrestfeild airport link, perth stadium amonst many more. so yeah 5 million a year. a few supporting beams would cost that much.
    But that is ok as you have no sentiment but drip negativity and dont hold shares. they are steadily increasing sales of kaolin and at high margins. yes we would like that faster but they have real products, kaolin and green concrete unlike ADN which never sold any product.
    No pump, just solid steady progress with a respectable profit on the bottom line i anticipate in this year.
    Same old story if you like the story, buy. if you dont like dont buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.